NFPA 704 HAZARD RATING DIAMOND SIGN
- Immediate warning system for emergency responders.
- Provides readily recognized, easily understood system for identifying specific hazards and their severity.
- Uses spatial, visual, and numerical methods to expediently describe relative hazards of a substance.
- Addresses Health, Flammability, Instability, and Special Information.
- Easy to identify, color-coded for excellent visibility.
- Use with our Standard Die Cut Numbers and Letters (sold separately).
- Availability: In Stock
We Also Recommend